HUNGRY has expanded to the largest 5 cities on the east coast and would now like to get help researching the next 5 cities that HUNGRY should launch in. We would like help in creating the top 5 list while figuring how to access the commercial kitchens and chefs in each city, research office space, and help recruit chefs and delivery captains.
HUNGRY’s business-in-a-box model is redefining the office food standard and disrupting the $50+ billion office catering market. By working directly with top chefs, HUNGRY saves companies an average of 33 percent when compared to traditional caterers**. The platform’s streamlined marketplace allows customers to effortlessly order chef-prepared meals with just a few clicks. And every HUNGRY chef’s signature menu is built with local cuisine in mind, resulting in the best-tasting and most-authentic catering options available. HUNGRY delivers, on average, more than 40,000 meals per month to hungry business people and, for every two meals sold, donates one meal to those in need. To date, the company has donated more than 265,000 meals and counting.
HOST VENUE ADDRESS
- 1560 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22209, USA
- Appreciation for Food & Beverage market
- Understanding of B2B business model
- Understanding of online marketplaces
- Students will gain sales skills.
- Students will gain marketing and research skills.
- Students will learn how to become great entrepreneurs.
- Students will learn how to innovate.
- Students will learn how to thrive in a start-up ecosystem.
- Students will become hustlers.
- Students will become great recruiters.
- Students will become great operators.
Sales & Business Development
Experiential Learning Program Details
|School||University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 4-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||10/14 - 10/17/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Type|
Key Project Milestones
October 13, 2019 - Part 1: Analysis of Current Product Offering & User Experience
- What does the current customer experience look like?
- How has this changed over time?
- What improvements does the company plan to make with the customer experience?
At the end of day-one, please prepare notes on the questions above to discuss with the team as a debrief.
October 14, 2019 - Part 2: Diagnosis of success in current markets - Philly, D.C, Boston, Atlanta markets.
- What cities grew the fastest?
- What are Revenue vs City Size ration?
Share graphs showcasing growth.
October 14, 2019 - Part 4: Recommendation
- Start recommending Chefs to hire
- Start recommending Offices to lease.
October 15, 2019 - Part 3: Customer Growth & Expansion
- How can HUNGRY leverage their existing customers for growth in the new markets? test here
- Let’s map HUNGRY current clients in the next 5 big cities.
- Which cities in midwest and west coast should HUNGRY focus on?
- Create a couple slides showcasing City profiles on Austin, Chicago, & Los Angelos.
- Research Glass door to see what companies offer Food as a employee perk
- Slides on each city and to include:
- Slides to include Number of big companies, venture backed companies,
- Slide on Commercial Kitchens in each city
- Slide on Office Space in each city
- Slide on recruiting for each city.
October 16, 2019 - Part 5: Formal Overview of Engagement Results
- HUNGRY is looking for a comprehensive overview of the work that was done
- Keep in mind, HUNGRY is fundraising soon and needs help packaging this growth strategy for Investors and the Launch Teams.
Deliver a final presentation.
There are no resources currently available