Heshí (heshiwear.com) is a 2+ year old online fashion company dedicated to providing the most comfortable, high quality fashion socks and an extremely competitive price point. We have developed very efficient systems for maintaining low overhead costs and have surpasses our 2018 sales in June of 2019. We are always looking for new and creative ways to spread brand recognition while converting sales. Our conversion rates compared to industry standard are exceptional. So once we get people to our site, we are confident. Our socks are unisex and are offered in medium and large (women enjoy the comfort and stay up power of our product – especially in boots). We are open to any opportunities that come our way through this portal.
Experiential Learning Program Details
|School||Long Island University C.W. Post (LIU Post)|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Students Enrolled||1-3 per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||Weekly|
|Student Time Commitment||8-15 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||2 Hours|
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Type|
Key Project Milestones
September 23, 2019 - Analysis of Heshí’s Product & Business Model
- What is Heshí?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of Heshí’s product line?
- Who are our key demos?
- Who are we missing?
- Where do we find them?
- How do we reach them with precision and ultimate efficiency?
- What is the emotional connection that drives results?
- Deep dive on specific customer use-case
Create a Q&A guide to discuss with company personnel to discuss any gaps in understanding of the product and business model.
September 23, 2019 -
October 28, 2019 - Sales Strategy & Channels Analysis
Present understanding of existing sales strategies and how you plan to finalize the project deliverables tomorrow by adding an industry-focused analysis
- Do any companies present interesting opportunities for partnerships?
- Do any of these companies present cost neutral opportunities (commission based/results driven)?
- What additional channels can the company tap in order to scale more effectively (emerging markets, app integration opportunities, gaming, forums, etc)?
- Where does the company hope to be in 1-3-5 years from a sales perspective?
- How will the sales process, team, and structure need to change in order to address these changes?
- What kind of financial investments need to be made to achieve these objectives (upfront costs, maintenance, length of commitment)?
October 28, 2019 -
November 25, 2019 - Industry-Focused Sales Growth Analysis
- What is the competition doing that we are not? What is the cost?
- What are the key killer apps in this industry?
- Who do we need to target? (Types of Companies/Roles Within Business)
- How do we pitch them this opportunity?
- What challenges will we face?
Industry Overview Deck & Sales Strategy Deck (for the go-forward) *Note: These deliverables are going to be used for investor pitch decks, including:
- Market Analysis
- 1-3-5 Year Sales Growth Plan
November 25, 2019 -
There are no resources currently available