CapSource makes building and scaling industry-integrated project-based experiential learning programs easy. Through a combination of software and services, CapSource helps educators match with companies and design projects based on narrow academic requirements. CapSource is looking for a way to better manage and market their Virtual Internship Program (VIP). The VIP is a premium offering for industry partners looking to hire new talent. It connects students seeking an opportunity to gain valuable applied experience and make connections in professional fields with companies looking to evaluate talent for prospective hires.
- Learn about CapSource’s VIP: What services, features, and options does the VIP program offer to industry clients? What makes the VIP an attractive option for companies?
- What sets the CapSource VIP apart from internship programs offered by its competitors?
- How effective is the VIP at meeting industry partners goals for engagements? In what ways do companies benefit from purchasing VIP services?
- From the industry viewpoint, is Capstone’s approach to pricing VIP’s aligned with value of and demand for the product?
- Considering the various industry categories that business students frequently enter (e.g. auditing, banking, communications, distribution, energy and utilities, hospitality and leisure, IT, insurance, journalism, law, logistics, manufacturing, media administration, production management, public relations):
- What are the current and projected personnel or hiring challenges and needs in each industry? What roles or positions are they needing to fill?
- In addition to their hiring needs, what other problems or challenges can the VIP help companies solve?
- What industries and organizations would you recommend CapSource target to develop their VIP industry customer base, and why?
- What steps do you recommend CapSource take to better meet the needs of prospective customers in these industries?
CapSource Ask: Expert Interview with Ankush Manchanda
There are currently no supervisors assigned.
Experiential Learning Program Details
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Submission|
||March 31||Submission Required submission-required|
|June 09||Event na|
Test By Bilal
Test By Bilal
||June 09||Submission Required submission-required|
Key Project Milestones
There are no resources currently available