HOST VENUE ADDRESS
- 300 Park Avenue, Floor 14, New York, NY 10022
- Willingness to challenge the norm and think outside the box
- Enthusiasm, persistence, resilience and a positive attitude
- High expectations of yourself and those around you
- Flexible and creative mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in:
- Investment management or sales and trading
- Work experience, coursework, or internships in:
- Marketing or business development
- Product development (not required but helpful)
- Knowledge of financial markets, preferably fixed income
- A unique approach to problem solving through a technological lens
- The ability to succeed in a less structured environment with large amounts of flexibility
- An understanding of how to think about positioning a high growth brand
- Foundational product development knowledge
- A solid understanding of a key area within the fintech landscape
- An opportunity to interview for a future positions as interns or full-time hires
Product Design & Development
Research & Development
Sales & Business Development
Experiential Learning Program Details
|School||University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 2-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||3/2 - 3/5/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Type|
Key Project Milestones
March 3, 2020 - Competitive Analysis
- Who are IMTC’s main competitors?
- How do their offerings compare and contrast?
- Who are their main clients? What do those clients have in common?
- What is their pricing?
Prepare a competitive analysis matrix that you can review with the IMTC team
March 5, 2020 - Company Positioning & Marketing Recommendations
Use insights from the competitive analysis to provide recommendations on:
- How we can better position the brand to compete and own a segment of the market moving forward,
- Which marketing channels (new or existing) should be ramped up/down,
- Which platform functions should be highlighted in our marketing materials, and
- *BONUS* which high-value functions that exist on our competitors’ platforms should be built on our system.
Prepare a final presentation including the resources you used to compile your competitive analysis and your recommendation for how IMTC should move forward.