HOST VENUE ADDRESS
- 1560 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22209, USA
- Appreciation for Food & Beverage market
- Understanding of B2B business model
- Understanding of online marketplaces
- Students will become hustlers.
- Students will become great operators.
- Students will gain supply chain and logistics planning skills.
- Students will understand how to analyze key cost implications (on a per unit basis).
- Students will learn how to become great entrepreneurs.
- Students will learn how to innovate.
- Students will learn how to thrive in a start-up ecosystem.
Sales & Business Development
Experiential Learning Program Details
|School||University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 2-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||3/2 - 3/5/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Type|
Key Project Milestones
March 2, 2020 - Get Up-To-Speed on HUNGRY's Business Model
- What does HUNGRY offer as a service? Who are the key stakeholders? How are they involved?
- Who is the target audience?
- What is their pricing strategy?
- How has HUNGRY evolved over the past few years?
- What has been HUNGRY’s expansion strategy? How is it working so far?
- How do you see the company growing over the next 1-3 years?
Prepare for a Q&A session with HUNGRY’s executive team
March 2, 2020 -
March 3, 2020 - Hone In On Chef Experience & Logistics
- How does HUNGRY on-board new chefs? How are those chefs selected?
- How does HUNGRY ensure quality?
- How does HUNGRY get raw materials and packaging to their chefs?
- How does the company get the food from the chefs to their clients?
- What kind of volume are different chefs doing in different cities?
Map out the supply chain both visually and from a volume perspective
March 3, 2020 -
March 5, 2020 - Supply Chain Improvement Recommendations
Based on HUNGRY’s business model, growth strategy, and existing traction, propose a solution that will help the company better service the chefs from a logistics standpoint. Your suggestions should include a current understanding of the cost of materials required for chefs to produce and deliver meals to end customers. You should also showcase how the new plan for ingredients and packaging will reduce logistical burden and cost of ingredients for chefs in the HUNGRY network.
Produce a final presentation outlining your understanding of the business model, current chef experience, current cost of implications for ingredients and packaging, and your proposed solution to reduce costs of ingredients, packaging, and logistics for chefs in the HUNGRY network.
March 5, 2020 -
There are no resources currently available