Capstone – Project
Private equity real estate opportunity fund project focused on market research on Boston student housing…we may also do a few other leading markets around the U.S.
A Collaboration Between
We would like someone to take a deep dive into the top 175 college markets in the US to determine the universities with the best prospects for enrollment growth, supply/demand issues in student housing, markets to avoid, new coursework at certain universities that will be attractive for long-term growth. We would start with a focus on the Boston student housing market and then develop other markets around the U.S. as time permits and based on the size of the team. We will incorporate financial modeling as part of the project to determine feasibility of the markets. Starting wtih Boston, please explore the milestones below to learn more about how we expect for you to navigate through the project process.
HOST VENUE ADDRESS
- 2 School Street, Rye, NY 10580
- understanding of supply/demand for real estate.
- ability to be a self-starter to find research databases on housing fundamentals and Boston specific information
- how to properly analyze real estate markets for supply demand metrics and opportunities
- understanding of private equity real estate investment fundamentals
- ability to navigate financial model for asset level underwriting of commercial real estate for acquisitions
Mergers & Acquisitions
Research & Development
Experiential Learning Program Details
|School||University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 2-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||3/2 - 3/5/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Type|
Key Project Milestones
There are no resources currently available