This Fall, we will be launching an additional product at RMM that connects students for paired learning courses focused on Social-Emotional Development.
• Make improvements to the product based on the pilot results
• Develop and assess the product roadmap
• Create an MVP
• Create customer personas & develop a specific marketing strategy
• Assess best marketing channels based on the previous bullet
HOST VENUE ADDRESS
- Where will the students be going? Please add the specific address including Address, City, State and Zip Code.
- Any required pre-reqs? What should the students know in order to be successful in this engagement?
- If successful, what will the students learn?
Product Design & Development
Software Design & Development
Experiential Learning Program Details
|School||University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 4-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||10/14 - 10/17/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Submission|
Key Project Milestones
There are no resources currently available