Live Case – Project
Tiered subscriptions, website functionality and sales research for web platform launch.
A Collaboration Between
All Eyes is a fashion trend forecasting business, focussing on street style. We are launching a new web platform to democratise the industry.
The platform is subscription based and allows teams, or individuals, to easily gather, organise and make sense of their fashion inspiration in a single space.
Collaborate on trend reports and mood boards in real-time without breaking the bank.
For the students
As discussed, All Eyes could curate a London fashion guide and tour. One of the interesting things about Londons fashion is that it is geographical. For example, east London is vintage, Regent St is high end/luxury, Oxford St is high street, West London is full of boutiques and North London has tons of attitude. We could explore the links between social, cultural and historical impacts on fashion trends as each area has its own character. Whilst exploring the city, we could highlight ways in which the high street is adapting to the online monopoly by creating interesting new retail experiences, and how places like Camden Market remain an experience in themselves.
We could also offer ways in which we can collaborate with the fashion students remotely at NYFW (eg. Photography and blog content).
Experiential Learning Program Details
|School||Long Island University C.W. Post (LIU Post)|
|Engagement Format||Live Case - Class Collaboration or Case Competition - This learning format allows educators to deliver experiential learning to students at scale. Students are often split into groups to work on a live case (or a series of cases) from a real host company that directly relates to key learning objectives.|
|Meeting Day & Time||Twice Weekly|
|Student Time Commitment||4-7 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||2 Hours|
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Submission|
Key Project Milestones
February 4, 2020 - Get Up-to-Speed on All Eyes Product & Business Model
- What’s the history of All Eyes? (Look over Physical Trend Reports & Search Style)
- What are they trying to create? Why?
- How far along are they in terms of product development?
- What apps and businesses are most similar? Why?
- What’s the ultimate business model?
- Prepare for a virtual Q&A Session with the All Eyes Leadership Team
February 11, 2020 - Research Competitors & Pricing of Similar Products
Existing trend forecasting products/services are extremely expensive and exclusive – as such the market leader (WGSN) only serves 2% of the global market (the rest are simply priced out). They often charge hundreds of thousands of dollars to their clients for un-tailored and generic catwalk trend content – hardly good value for money, and way behind the times. Our competitive advantage is that we are affordable with tiered subscriptions that students, freelancers and small businesses can all afford. Think Spotify, Netflix and Amazon Prime prices.
- Summary of competitor pricing
- Examples of affordable B2C subscription tiers in other industries and product categories (i.e., Netflix, Slack)
- Suggested subscription model and prices for All Eyes
- Ways to monetise our services outside of subscriptions
February 21, 2020 - Explore Similar Social Integrated Sites & Apps
All Eyes plans to use data from Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Google
- How are other companies using this type of social data in their apps?
- What do you like about these apps and experiences? What can be improved?
- What are the positive and negative implications on using social data?
- A report on the strengths and weaknesses of each of the products covered
- How can this be applied to fashion forecasting model?
February 28, 2020 - Target Audience Analysis
- Who’s the target audience for a product like All Eyes?
- What are they looking for?
- Where do they hang out?
- How does your analysis compare with the All Eyes target audience?
- Develop a set of target audience personas
- Compare with All Eyes personas
- What’s the total market size?
- Are the core users also the paying customers? If not, is there a third-party that pays their subscription?
March 3, 2020 - Develop a Go-To-Market Strategy for Onboarding Target Persona(s)
- What target audience segment seems to be the “innovator”/early adopter?
- How large is that audience?
- How would you plan to reach those customers?
- Develop a marketing “brand book” to showcase the user experience to prospective users
- Work with Natalie Grogan to gain access to materials
There are no resources currently available