Live Case – Project
USA Go-To-Market Strategy for Medical Product, “munevo DRIVE”
A Collaboration Between
munevo empowers people with disabilities by using new and innovative technology. munevo DRIVE helps people control their power wheelchair with their head movement by using smart glass technology like Google Glass. It has already been endorsed in the DACH-region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and receives requests every week from users or institutions around the world. Munevo believes the next key market for their DRIVE product is the US.
The goal of this challenge is to help Munevo with a go-to-market plan for the US by researching key information pertaining to medical products and the relevant key stakeholders.
- Analyzing the market size for the number of people that require a special control wheelchair such as Munevo DRIVE.
- A report on the key foundations and institutions that work on key diseases or conditions that lead to the need of specially controlled power wheelchairs.
- An assessment on the key hospitals and departments that work with the specific diseases and injuries.
- Finally, the most important, is an assessment on the distribution system and relevant players that work with medical devices and speciality wheelchairs.
- A bonus would be to find out the required steps that are needed to have the product reimbursed by public healthcare in the US.
According to estimates. more than 6 million power wheelchair user exist in the US and each year more than 10,000 people require a special control for their wheel chain in the US. Help munevo to empower these people!
Want to learn more about Munevo?
PR & Communications
Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis
Research & Development
Sales & Business Development
Experiential Learning Program Details
|School||The International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)|
|Engagement Format||Live Case - Class Collaboration or Case Competition - This learning format allows educators to deliver experiential learning to students at scale. Students are often split into groups to work on a live case (or a series of cases) from a real host company that directly relates to key learning objectives.|
|Students Enrolled||40 (10 schools, 7-undergrad programs, 3-grad)|
|Meeting Day & Time||n/a|
|Student Time Commitment||4-7 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||2 Hours|
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Submission|
Key Project Milestones
There are no resources currently available